Jamaicans have a way of “turning their hands to make fashion” and we did when we created this Guinness punch recipe. No doubt you’re going to love this one, even if you are not a big Guinness drinker.
Jamaica have a few punches, the most popular one is the rum punch and more. The Guinness punch is an Jamaican classic and is very easy to make.
How to make Guinness Punch
- 330 ml Guinness Or one bottle
- 1 Tin vanilla supligen/nutriment You can use 1 cup whole milk if you can't get the supligen
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Condensed milk to sweeten Or sweeten to your taste
- Pour all the ingredients into a jug and whip to combine. Or in a blender and purée.
- Put to chill before serving.