Watermelon juice recipe. Made for the hot summer weather, this watermelon juice is made to quench your thirst. This is the easiest drink you will ever make.
Ahh watermelon. We know this is the perfect fruit for summer time. Watermelon is just water and since we consume more liquid during the hot season we eat more watermelons.
We don’t add water to this recipe, so this juice is just pure watermelon, making is very refreshing and tasty.
Watermelon grow widely throughout Jamaican and is available all year round with watermelon be more prevalent between May and July. Jamaicans mostly eat the watermelon raw but the fruit also makes the most refreshing juice.
What You Need
Just three simple (maybe four) ingredients. You won’t need to add water because the watermelon has enough.
Don’t use a lot of ginger or lime, you just want a hint in the juice. The lime gives the recipe a more tropical flavour so a choose it over lemon. If the watermelon isn’t very sweet like the one I used, you can add a little sugar or honey.
How to make Watermelon Juice
This is so so so easy! Just add all the ingredients to a blender and blend! You could make watermelon juice without a blender and use a juicer instead. But like to use a blender, I seem to get more out of the watermelon.
Add a few mint leaves and serve over a lot of ice!
More Fruit Juice Recipe
Let’s stay connected! Find me on:
- Also subscribe to my newsletter for recipe updates!
THANK YOU for all of your support, for visiting my blog, commenting, and sharing my recipes with your friends and family. I am SO thankful for you!
If you try this watermelon juice recipe, then don’t forget to rate it and leave a comment below. I would LOVE to hear about your experience and your comments just make my day!
Watermelon Juice Recipe
- ½ Watermelon or a small watermelon
- 2 medium limes
- 3 inches Fresh ginger peel and chopped
- 2 tbsp sugar/honey (optional)
- In chucks, cut the watermelon from its skin and place it in a blender.
- Squeeze the juice of 2 limes into the blender and add the ginger.
- Add sugar or honey if needed.
- Blender for a cycle or until the watermelon is pulverised
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer and put to cool.
- If the watermelon is sweet you won’t need to add sugar or honey.