Jamaican Carrot and Beetroot Juice Recipe
Learn how to make the very delicious vegetable drink, just the way Jamaicans makes it.
- 2 Large beetroot Peeled and chopped
- 6 Carrot Peeled and chopped
- Water or unsweetened milk I use milk
- ¾ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Condensed milk Or sweeten to taste
Add the carrot, beets and unsweetened milk to a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
Strain, add the vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and sweeten to taste with condensed milk
- Remember you can use water to blender the juice but you will need for condensed milk to sweeten.
- You can also use sugar if you do not have enough condensed milk.