How to make Guinness Punch
Quick and easy Jamaican Guinness Punch recipe, you won't regret trying.
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 ½ Cup Guinness
- 1 Cup Vanilla Supligen/Nutrament/Nurishment I used Nurishment
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Freshly grated nutmeg
- ⅛ Ground cinnamon
- ½ Cup Condensed milk
- 3 Drops Angostura bitters (optional)
- If you prefer not to use meal replacement supplements, you can use almond oat or any full fat milk of your choice. I like using oats milk.
- Use another half cup of Guinness if you want the punch more bitter than sweet.
- Consume within two days of making!
- The angostura bitters is optional. I like sharing new things that I've tried and like with you so you can try it too.
Serving: 236ml | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 102IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 0.1mg